Face Painters In Sydney
The Perfect Addition to your Party!
At Fab Fun we take pride in our beautiful and professional face painting!
Face painting is one of our biggest selling points and we are well known within our costumer fan base for our amazing and intricate art work and face painter skills.
We specialise in all forms of face painting styles and disciplines. We work within a wide range of events and customer needs ranging from the following:
- Speed Painting (for large events and crowds)
- Specialty art work
- Special FX
- Halloween horror designs
- Princess and fairy parties themed parties
- Superhero, pirate and car/truck themed parties
- Brand building designs and logos
- Sports events and logos/team emblems etc
- Body Painting
Other items which go hand in hand with the face painting include:
- Bling bars
- Chunky Glitter
- Airbrush tattooing and glitter and flash tattoos
Face Painting Training
Our artists are picked by hand for their artistic interests and abilities. We have an extensive training regime which we offer with our new artists and entertainers. Our face painting is a journey which is ongoing with all of our artists whether they have been with us for 1 month or 10 years.
We constantly strive to upgrade and build the face painting expertise of all our face painters.
Sara Ambat and Virginia Carter train up all of the new face artists at Fab Fun and they are regularly involved in the Sydney face painting community and Australia Arts and Body Association (ABAA).
Face Painter Achievements
- 10 years of face painting experience
- Winner of the Sydney face painting competition 2015
- Australia Arts and Body Association instructor for 2018
- Trained and participated in tutorials and classes from Mateo Arfanotti, Dutch Bihary, Anne Tonkin, Annie Reynolds and many more international and local face painting legends.
- 15 years of face painting knowledge and experience
- Chief face painting instructor at Fab Fun
- Trained and participated in face painting tutorials and classes from some of the best artists and instructors, including Anne Tonkin, Dutch Bihary, Natalie Davies and more.